Make a Scene
Our inspired venue provides a backdrop for endless possibilities. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and repurposed industrial design elements, this space is made to create memorable moments.
You'll think it was made for you.
Square Footage: 6,500 sq. ft.
Occupancy (standing): 450
Occupancy (sitting): 200
Parking: Free Street Parking
* actual capacities may vary depending on fixture options (stage, bars, furniture, etc.)
- Custom bar with 10 ft of counter space, on wheels for easy moving
- (2) gorgeous glass and metal tables (6' x 3'). No linen required.
- A variety of lounge furniture including: 1 sectional, 3 couches, 1 armchair, 2 small coffee/side tables, 2 metal cocktail tables, 10 bar height stools, 4 counter height stools
- (20) 6' folding banquet tables
- (40) basic black folding chairs
- Tripod projector screen and mobile projector. HDMI hookup provided.
- Mobile dry erase board
- Three moveable wood slatted walls (9.5' L x 7.5’ H), one with mounted TV
- (2) HD 50” screens and (1) HD 60" screen mounted in entryway
- 4 circular floor fans (2ft diameter); max performance
- (4) Yamaha DBR12 Powered Loudspeakers speaker system with stands, cords, and wired microphone for you, your DJ, or your band to use. Auxiliary cable provided for device hookup.
- Renovated warehouse with industrial details, modern amenities, and an open floor plan with adjoining spaces
- Fully functional, gourmet kitchen with residential stovetop, 2 ovens, microwave, and 2 refrigerators
- VIP Conference or Private rooms, perfect for a green room, staff room, or bridal suite
- A canopy of bistro lights for soft lighting, with track lighting throughout the space
- Blocks from the highway and less than a mile from the center of downtown
- Easy Loading/Unloading Area out front, as well as a side entrance
- An on-site venue representative to provide assistance with the venue
Venue Donation program
We offer nonprofits with limited means the opportunity to apply for free use of our event space.
We see this as an opportunity to hear the voices of our community organizations and provide a gathering place for meaningful exchanges. Proposals are now being accepted for events occurring before June 1, 2018 hosted by 501(c)3 nonprofits. Find out how to apply!
Meet the Team
Cecile Weigle, Event Director
With an eye for design and an attention to detail, Cecile will help you host an epic event (or many)! No detail will go overlooked and your guests will be wowed from the moment they walk in the door.
You'll love it. You know you want to book your next event here at Cultivated Synergy Denver. It's just that irresistible.